Le Sirenuse - Italy, Positano
The hotel clings romantically to the steep slopes on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel is an 18th century palazzo converted into a 5 star deluxe hotel, located in the heart of Positano, owned and managed by the Marchesi Sersale. Facilities include heated swimming pool open from Apr. 1 to Oct. 15, fitness center with a new spa, indoor and outdoor bar and Michelin star (*) restaurant serving local specialties.
The hotel's timelessly elegant sense of style and hospitality are reflected in the establishment's decor of yellow and white. There is also a touch of blue, and green vines adding a homely feel.
Enjoy LUXE TRAVEL in a Different Way!
- Enjoy a ride on the hotel's boat, the Saint's Antonio, and experience the breathtaking Amalfi coastline from the water.
- Many guests choose an indulgence of fresh oysters washed down with champagne, and you could not imagine a more romantic location for dinner than the hotel's Michelin-starred restaurant, La Sponda.
- Hotel is about one hour away from Naples International Airport.
- The region itself offers an abundance of diversions. A day's exploration at the ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii is best accompanied by a recovery session in the hotel's whirlpool tub.
- Hotel opening periods: March 19 - October 24 2016 and April 8th-October 28, 2017 (subject to change)
Why not consider a just for you “Private Tour” to best suit your needs or avoid the crowd?
Luxe Travel Team is a unique mix of highly experienced and talented professionals in both luxury brand and travel management – two skill sets not often found under one roof. You will be amazed from your different experience with us! Enjoy LUXE TRAVEL in a different way!
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
*Terms & Conditions apply. Please consult your Luxe Travel Specialist for details.